Welcome to our new bed and breakfast ’t Hooghe Licht’. We started on the 15th octobre 2016. We are Hilde, Geert and our three children Vincent, Elise and Simon. We live in a renovated old farm.
You can find us in Langemark, near Zonnebeke. We are located on de countryside in the front zone of World War I. Ypres also is not far, 7 km.
A part of the farm has been renovated to offer on the ground floor a kitchen, a breakfast area and a living room. On the attic floor are three rooms. Each room is named to the storage place it used to be on the farm.
The grain loft: family room for 5 persons
The barn: 2 persons
The hay loft: family room for 5 persons
All rooms have:
- Boxspring beds,
- Bathroom with walk-in shower or bath with shower, a sink, a separate toilet
- Towels, shower gel and shampoo, a hair dryer
- Wireless internet access
- 1 Child bed is available
On the ground floor you have the common area with
- The kitchen where we prepare breakfast. If you want to prepare something you can use the kitchen. everything is present to cook.
- The breakfast area.
- The lounge area, where you can enjoy drinks, chat, play board games or watch television at your leisure, along with other guests.
On the front side is a shade terrace and at the back side a sun terrace and a large garden. For the little children there is a swin, a sandpit and bikes to play.
- You can rent bikes in Zonnebeke
- A private car park
- Covered storage area for bikes
- Cycling and walking maps, tourist guides an regional information.
- Receive -15% discount on car rental
Breakfast is served between 8a.m. and 10a.m.. If you want it earlier, it can be arranged. We serve fresh products, local produce an own prepared products.
High chairs for children are available.